Pages

Wednesday, August 12, 2015

WIP Wednesday 12 August 2015 and IHSW Part 1



IHSW?? Part 1?? What am I talking about? If you don't know what IHSW is, click here and check it out. If you're wondering why Part 1, let me explain. IHSW is supposed to take place on the 3rd FULL weekend (Friday to Sunday). This is the 3rd weekend of August, but only the 2nd full one, so Joyce our host over at Random Ramblings has decided we will have 2 weekends this month. Yay for more stitching time! Want to join us? Click here and participate in the fun.

It's been a good week on the stitching front. Last week I was here.


I got the two pieces finished


and made into the keyring.



It was mailed to my partner in the smalls exchange yesterday. A little late, but she lives here in B.C so it should get to her quite quickly.

And then I started on my Santa ornament for an Christmas ornie SAL that I've joined, hosted by Kaye at Kitten Stitching. If you want to check us out, click here.

I chose my ornie from this book,


one of a series that Leisure Arts published all about Christmas. Then I gathered my floss and fabric


and last night I got started. I got in this much stitching before toddling off to bed.


Almost a complete border.

8 comments:

Tiffstitch said...

Great finish!! And nice start on the new one too.

Julie said...

Super 'house' keyring for your exchange partner, its wonderful.
Nice new ornament start.

Vickie said...

So glad you got it done. It is sweet.
I love those Leisure Arts books. Our library has many.

D1-D2 said...

Lovely key-chain fob.

Unknown said...

The keychain is too cute!

Kate said...

those are so cute! See you at IHSW! ;)

Brigitte said...

Wow, you have achieved a lot within one week.

Karen said...

Very nice finish! Love the keyring!