Pages

Saturday, November 5, 2011

Well, I've been invited to join a SAL to work on my oldest UFO and I think I will. It'll be a good way to get some stitches in my Antique Wedding Sample and maybe Nikki and Mike will get it before their 15th anniversary. I'll post a picture of where I am and the chart cover early next week.

Still no appointment date. Yesterday afternoon I tried calling both the doctors' offices here and in Terrace and they both close at noon on Fridays so I won't hear anything until Monday at the earliest. AAAARRRRRGGGGGG!!!!!!

Cynthia came over though and we had a great craft night - and she brought me cake pops! They were so yummy and so cute - I ate the cat and Frankenstein. She worked on making dish clothes and I got some more stitches in my "O Canada" project. I just have to do the "N" and I'm half done! It was nice to be able to concentrate and I managed not to make any counting errors. Now that's a definite plus.

No comments: